Saturday, October 11, 2008

Cashflow Game: Persistence

Never...Ever...Quit.
I believe that there are many things to understand to succeed at the game. But, for me, the most important is: NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER QUIT -- ON YOURSELF! No matter how you feel, NEVER QUIT!
– Kathleen M

Step Out of Your Comfort Zone.
CASHFLOW 101 is so powerful because it reflects your true behavior and allows you to take risks in a safe environment. Step out of your comfort zone, and do things you may not feel comfortable doing in the “real world.” You’ll be amazed at how it changes your perspective.
– Jack N

Focus on Your Goals.
I found that while playing the game, I would focus on the 'negative' spaces – "Baby" or "Downsized" – and hope not to land there. I was focusing specifically on what I didn't want, and, oddly enough, landing on those spaces most often. I began to repeat the numbers I WANTED to have come up, and just as oddly, those numbers seemed to come up more than mere chance would support. The lesson is simple: focus on your goals, not on what may go wrong.
– Hugh C

No comments: